The iPhone is second in planned corporate smartphone buying, and first in corporate smartphone satisfaction, according to the latest research from ChangeWave. A February 11-15 corporate survey of people involved with IT spending decisions showed that despite its 5% share of the corporate market, the iPhone ranked first in corporate smartphone satisfaction, with 59% of Apple’s business customers saying their company was very satisfied with the iPhone. Blackberry maker Research In Motion came in second with 49%, a drop of 8% from the previous survey. RIM was the dominant leader in planned corporate smartphone purchases, however, with 77% of companies planning to purchase a smartphone in the next quarter saying it would come from RIM. Apple’s iPhone came in second in this category, with 11%, down 3% from its previous high. In its invitation to next week’s iPhone software roadmap event, Apple said it would show some “exciting new enterprise features” for the handset, which may boost its attraction in the corporate market.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150