An image claiming to show an iPhone logic board with an A5 processor onboard has been posted online. The image, posted to Chinese microblogging site Weibo and republished by Phone Arena, shows an A5 processor attached to a logic board that is similar in shape and layout to that of the iPhone 4 and to a leaked logic board component that appeared last month. The logic board itself is attached to a 4.2V, 1430mAh battery pack and a white front plate, both of which appear simliar to the respective components found in the iPhone 4. The logic board’s size lends credence to reports of an “iPhone 4S,” which would look similar to the current iPhone 4 but feature updated internal components; it would be unusual, but not impossible, for Apple to launch such a device alongside an even more substantially upgraded iPhone 5.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS