Schneider Associates, in partnership with comScore, have released a list of the most memorable new product launches of 2007 and the latest trends in consumer behavior. The iPhone was named both “Most Memorable New Product Launch of the year” and had the highest public awareness of any new product from 2007. From a survey of more than 1,000 consumers, the iPhone received the highest percentage of votes, with 37% of respondents listing it in the top 3 products they most remembered. Windows Vista placed second in the survey, with 26%. Interestingly, the new iPod nano (with video) also made the list, placing 11th.
- Apple to shift 10% of iPhone 12 production to India
- MacBook Pro with Mini-LED to launch this year
- iPad Pro vs iPad Air: Shopping guide!
- Apple Watch continues to be the smartwatch leader
- Should you buy the iPad Pro or wait?
- The Anker Soundcore Motion Boom Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker falls to $79.99
- iPhone 11 submerged for 6 months gets returned to owner
- iMac Pro listed with only one configuration, set to be discontinued
- LG developing display for the foldable iPhone
- Apple Watch sales shine in 2020 Q4