A notable amount of iPhone owners have reported problems with the device’s included AC adapter. Jason O’Grady for ZDNet has posted a similar report, with not only his colleague’s but also his and his wife’s adapters failing. According to reports, the adapters suddenly fail to charge the iPhone, yet the same USB cable that fails when used with the iPhone AC adapter continues to charge the iPhone when connected to a computer or an iPod AC adapter. Several owners have reported success in returning the misbehaving adapters to Apple for replacement units.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today