Apple today revealed several new features of the previously announced iPhone Software version 2.0. New features in the update will include Contact Search, full iWork document support, and completed support of MS Office documents, including PowerPoint. Users will be able to delete and move of email messages in bulk, and save images directly to your library from email. The Calculator application will be improved to include a scientific mode. Other new features will include Parental Controls, expanded language support, including two forms of entry for Japanese and Chinese as well with a drawing character feature. iPhone software version 2.0 will be available in early July as a free update for all iPhone owners. The update will cost $9.95 for the iPod touch.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150