Another group of small regional carriers has announced that they will be launching the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S on May 18. Bluegrass Cellular of Kentucky, Golden State Cellular of California, and Nex-Tech Wireless of Kansas — all CDMA carriers, incidentally — have all announced plans to launch the iPhone on that day. As noted by MacRumors, all three carriers are expected to offer the iPhone for $50 off the standard price as set by Apple and the major carriers, with the iPhone 4 selling for $49 and the iPhone 4S starting at $149.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150