Another group of small regional carriers has announced that they will be launching the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S on May 18. Bluegrass Cellular of Kentucky, Golden State Cellular of California, and Nex-Tech Wireless of Kansas — all CDMA carriers, incidentally — have all announced plans to launch the iPhone on that day. As noted by MacRumors, all three carriers are expected to offer the iPhone for $50 off the standard price as set by Apple and the major carriers, with the iPhone 4 selling for $49 and the iPhone 4S starting at $149.
- Should you buy the iPhone XR in 2021?
- Top Apple Health executive leaving the company
- Apple TV Plus may have more than 40 million users
- US lawmaker questions Apple CEO in regards to forced Uyghur labour report
- Linux 5.13 adds support for Apple Silicon
- Apple supported smart home alliance launches new standard
- Apple Store designer Gensler dies at 85
- iPhone 13 models to be thicker and have thicker camera bumps
- Apple says the App Store prevented more than $1.5 billion worth fraudulent transactions
- MagSafe to return to the MacBook Air this year