Apple has the highest customer satisfaction rating of any smartphone manufacturer, according to the J.D. Power and Associates 2010 U.S. Wireless Smartphone Customer Satisfaction Study—Volume 2. Apple claimed the top spot for the fourth consecutive time with a score of 800 out of 1,000, doing particularly well in the areas of ease of use, operating system, features and physical design. Apple was followed closely by Motorola with a score of 791 and HTC with a score of 781. The ratings are based on experiences reported by 6,821 smartphone owners between January and June 2010.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off