iLounge is proud to be an official sponsor of the first iPhoneDevCamp, being held this weekend in San Francisco, CA. The free event is for web designers, testers, and iPhone owners to work together to improve the web experience on iPhone. Attendees will be able to create, optimize, and test new web applications for iPhone, as well as get help with migrating existing widgets to the web for use with the device. Currently more than 350 attendees are expected at the event, which runs from 6:00 p.m. Friday until 6:00 p.m. on Sunday. iLounge will provide coverage of the event continuing through “launch day” on Sunday, when you can expect more than a few new additions to our iPhone Software Directory. For more information, see the event’s web site.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS