Ecamm Network has announced the release of MegaPhone 1.5. Formerly called iPhoneDrive, the Mac application allows iPhone and iPod touch users access to iTunes media, photos, notes, and other data stored on the device, as well as the ability to copy files and folders to the device for data storage and file transfer. Version 1.5 adds the ability to add and edit notes, including the ability to add text, PDF, and other files to the Notes application for reading and editing on the go. “We can now finally use the iPhone notepad to store important information,” explains Ken Aspeslagh, Ecamm Network’s iPhone specialist. “With MegaPhone, moving notes back and forth between the Mac and the iPhone is as simple as dragging in and out of the MegaPhone window.” MegaPhone 1.5 requires Mac OS X 10.4.10 or later, and sells for $20.
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo