I went to my local Apple store to get some info on the 15GB iPod. While there (the 15GB’s were not) I asked if they still had any 10GB’s left. They did, and are clearing them out at $249. I asked if they had a Educational Discount on top of the clearance and they did. I bought my 10GB iPod for $219 + tax out the door. I just wanted to pass this on. Now that I have an iPod, I’ll be back to visit a lot more.
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS
- Enjoy WiFi 6 Technology with the TP-Link AX1800 WiFi Router, Now 30% Off
- New rapid antigen test kit from gauss to have iPhone support
- Get a beautiful Elago MagSafe charging stand for just $22
- Apple Store Portland set to reopen February 22
- iOS and iPadOS 14.5 reveal new features, including ‘Scribble’ and revamped app purchase sheet