Wondering how the new BMW Auto Adapter for the iPod and iPod mini works? Apple’s official frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for the interface is now available online, including the official street date (July 12, 2004), tips for developing up to five BMW-ready playlists (plus using the BMW’s sixth preset button to play all iPod songs), and a picture of the iPod’s new “BMW” connected screen.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS