Contexture Design has introduced a new line of iPod cases made from recycled vinyl records. The one-of-a-kind “45” cases are composed of thermoformed vinyl records, felt padding, cork, and have a plexiglass screen protector. The cases—available in albums from artists such as Frank Sinatra, Tom Jones and John Lennon—also feature openings for the Click Wheel, headphone jack and hold switch. The 45 iPod cases are custom built to fit fourth and fifth generation iPods—from 20GB to 80GB. They are priced at $45 each.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS