Eleksen and Bagir announced today that they have teamed up to produce a new men’s suit with iPod connectivity. The Bagir iPod Suit integrates Eleksen’s ElekTex smart fabric touchpad technology, which transforms a lapel into a 5-button electronic control panel for controlling an iPod’s music functions. “The suit is machine-washable and wrinkle-resistant, making it the ideal choice for today’s music-savvy and style conscious business professionals,” according to the companies. The Bagir iPod Suit will be available in five styles, and has a suggested retail price of $280. The suits are expected to be available in November.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150