iPod FM transmitters such as Griffin Technology’s iTrip are set to become legal in the UK this Fall. Ofcom, the regulating body for the UK communications industries, has outlined plans to legalize the devices in response to “growing consumer demand.” As previously reported, current British law prohibits the use of FM transmitters because the devices could potentially interfere with commercial FM frequencies. Ofcom has been working with third-party iPod accessory makers and other regulators to make the devices legal.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off