A new screen protector for the yet-unreleased fifth-generation iPod nano appears to confirm information published by iLounge in May claiming that the new device would sport a wider screen ratio than its predecessor. The protector, offered by JVB Technology Co., measures 50.7mm by 33.7mm, for a diagonal screen size of roughly 61mm, or 2.4 inches. Notably, the current-gen nano’s screen also measures roughly 33.7mm wide, but is only around 42mm tall, or noticeably shorter than the current screen. The company is also listing a screen protector for the third-generation iPod touch, sporting the same dimensions as current models.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?