The just-announced special edition iPod nano (PRODUCT) RED is available now in Apple retail stores across the U.S. Apple’s latest nano is nearly identical to other models, save for the red aluminum enclosure and small “(PRODUCT) RED” engraving on the back. The packaging is also very similar to other nanos, but now comes with a (PRODUCT) RED information card. You can find photos in our updated review of the second-generation iPod nano here.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS