“Sony lost the plot”, said professor Dr. Michael Bull, the world’s leading expert on personal stereos, speaking to new London iPod club, Playlist. “The iPods’ mixture of function and pure technological beauty in an age in which we still get fed-up with impossibly complex technologies makes it iconic,” he said. “Events like Playlist show how impossible it is to categorize people’s listening habits,” he explained.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150