References found in the code of the latest iPod firmware update hint at several future features, including phone and messaging options. According to an AppleInsider report, the dissected software has hidden files named “t_feature_app_PHONE_APP” and “t_feature_app_MESSENGER_APP,” as well as variables such as “kPhoneSignalStrength,” “clPhoneCallHistoryModel,” and “prPhoneSettingsMenu.” The code also reportedly has references to an iPod-based search application, an iPod keyboard, and two new games—“Simon” and “Stacker.” AppleInsider says the code also hints at customizable iPod interface themes and other appearance preferences.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150