iPodMods is now offering lifetime replacement services for 1G-4G iPod, iPod photo, iPod mini and iPod shuffle batteries. Named the Platinum Battery Program, the $100 service offers free battery replacement for the life of an iPod. Batteries can be replaced as often as once every twelve months, and a self-installation option is also available. Turn-around times for the professional battery installation option average around 3 days.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?