iPodResQ is offering two new 24 hour services; iPod Repair Program and “iQ” Battery Replacement Program for all iPods. “The price for this service [repair] is just $29 and includes the iBox, the 3-Way overnight shipping (iBox to you, iPod to us, iPod back to you), and the detailed diagnosis. Should you elect to perform the repair, we’ll also offer you a discounted iQ battery replacement for just $40! If you decide to not have your iPod repaired, we’ll return it to you overnight with no additional charges.” The iPod battery service costs $79 and includes overnight shipping, battery replacement and cleaning. Call 1-877-Pod-Repair or visit iPodResQ.com for detailed instructions, FAQs and customer comments.
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS
- Enjoy WiFi 6 Technology with the TP-Link AX1800 WiFi Router, Now 30% Off
- New rapid antigen test kit from gauss to have iPhone support
- Get a beautiful Elago MagSafe charging stand for just $22