iPodResQ has begun offering its full line of services and repairs for the second-generation iPod nano line. iPodResQ, which offers next-day turnaround and nationwide pickup and delivery, said it carries a full-line of 2G nano repair parts, including batteries and LCD screens. Their service begins with packaging material that is delivered to the customer’s doorstep overnight, which is then picked up for overnight delivery back to the iPodResQ service center. iPodResQ will receive the nano, perform a diagnosis the same day, and contact the customer to discuss the repair.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150