Tekserve, a large independent Apple Specialist in New York City, has created a new ad that features close to two hundred iPods, estimated to have an original value of $50,000, falling like dominoes. The 15-second commercial will begin running every 20 minutes on the large LED display outside of Madison Square Garden from May 1 through June 30. “Despite our rather rough treatment of the iPods, I want to assure Apple lovers everywhere that no iPods were hurt during the filming of this commercial,” said Tekserve’s Dick Demenus.
- MacBook Pro with Mini-LED to launch this year
- iPad Pro vs iPad Air: Shopping guide!
- Apple Watch continues to be the smartwatch leader
- Should you buy the iPad Pro or wait?
- The Anker Soundcore Motion Boom Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker falls to $79.99
- iPhone 11 submerged for 6 months gets returned to owner
- iMac Pro listed with only one configuration, set to be discontinued
- LG developing display for the foldable iPhone
- Apple Watch sales shine in 2020 Q4
- Apple to introduce tracking safety feature to prevent stalking