iSkin has debuted its new Claro and Claro touch cases for the iPhone 4 and fourth-generation iPod touch, respectively. Both cases feature a hybrid design with an inner layer of clear hard polycarbonate and an outer layer of soft polymer with embedded Microban antibacterial protection. Other shared features include open access to the headphone jack, cameras, speakers, microphones, and, in the case of the iPhone 4, the ring/silent switch — the opening for which accommodates both GSM and CDMA models — and push-through button coverage for the power and volume buttons. The Claro touch also offers an integrated 30-pin port cover, while the iPhone version features a black integrated camera ring to eliminate unwanted flash glare. iSkin’s Claro and Claro touch cases are available now in clear and sell for $35.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS