Following a brief look earlier this week, iSkin today announced the release of its SiLo case for the first-generation iPod nano. The SiLo ($50) offers a dual-layer design with a two-tone leather exterior and an inner silicone layer. The case features integrated Click Wheel protection, a rear belt loop, a removable mini vanity mirror, and a removable hand strap. The SiLo can be customized with different color iSkin slims. iSkin said an updated version of the SiLo for second-generation nanos will be available soon.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off