iSkin has introduced its new line of earTones earphones. The new earphones feature “FlexFit,” a flexible earbud neck allowing for easier insertion and greater comfort when worn, an in-line single-button remote and mic, and Microban anti-bacterial treatment on both the earbuds and microphone control surfaces. iSkin’s new earTones earphones are available in six color combinations—black/black, black/red, black/white, pink/black, blue/white, and purple/white—and sell for $40.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS