iSkin has introduced its new Enigma premium case for the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS. The Enigma is based around a lightweight polycarbonate case, which is wrapped in genuine Napa leather that’s been treated for added durability. Other features include microfiber inner lining, a non-scratch metallic front face, a push-through Home button cover, metallic accents, open access to all other ports, controls, and the camera, and a slip-in design. Available in black or white, iSkin’s Enigma case for the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS will begin shipping on June 8 for $100.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150