iSkin has introduced its new solo and revo4 cases for the iPhone 4. The solo is a form-fitting translucent case made from a “phthalate-free” polymer, featuring a glossy back and button covers, matte finished sides, open access to all ports, controls, and the camera, and embedded Microban antimicrobial protection. It is available in five colors and will sell for $15 during August, rising to $30 on September 1. The revo4 is another form-fitting case, made from hypoallergenic, Microban-treated silicone, and featuring integrated port and push-through button covers, two-tone color schemes, and a hard-plastic VISOR that snaps over the screen to protect it when traveling. It is available in four color combinations and is priced at $40.
- Russian antitrust authority fines Apple $12 million
- The official MagSafe Charger crops to an all-time low, now only $30
- Apple TV+ ‘Killers of the Flower Moon’ first look image revealed online
- Apple TV Siri support arrives in New Zealand, Ireland and Austria
- Apple TV+ documentary ‘The Me You Can’t See’ to debut May 21
- Should you buy the iPhone SE in 2021?
- Should you buy the iPhone XR in 2021?
- Top Apple Health executive leaving the company
- Apple TV Plus may have more than 40 million users
- US lawmaker questions Apple CEO in regards to forced Uyghur labour report