iSkin today announced two new versions of its special edition iPod protectors. Both new cases feature stylings that mimic Apple’s special edition U2 iPod. The Special Edition iSkin for iPod nano ($30), designed to fit second-generation models, features a dual-layer design that combines a dark-tinted hard outer shell with a silicone inner layer. The case comes with a removable rotary beltclip, lanyard, and dock connector port cover. The Claro Special Edition for iPod with video ($45), for fifth-generation iPods, also features a dual-layer design with a scratch-resistant polycarbonate hard case covering a silicone inner layer. The Claro also sports an integrated kickstand belt clip.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150