iSkin has begun shipping its Fuze case for iPhone. Originally announced in January, the Fuze blends dual layer impact-resistant polycarbonate with a shock absorbing soft inner liner for added protection. The Fuse allows for full screen, sensor, port and antenna access, and also features an integrated flexible Dock Connector cover, a rubberized outer finish for enhanced grip, and compatibility with iSkin’s revoClip. The iSkin Fuze for iPhone is available now and sells for $40.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today