iSkin has rolled out its new Fuze and Fuze SE cases for the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S. Both the Fuze and Fuze SE are hybrid-style cases, featuring a soft inner core and a hard exterior, as well as push-through protection for the sleep/wake and volume buttons, a removable 30-pin port cover, and open access to all other ports, controls, and cameras. The Fuze offers a tro-tone color scheme of a matte black rear panel, a blue, pink, or grey front, and white trim around the screen, while the Fuze SE sports a black and grey color scheme accented by a brushed aluminum front plate that also adds push-through coverage for the Home button. iSkin’s Fuze and Fuze SE cases for the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S are available now and sell for $50 and $60, respectively.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS