iSkin has introduced its new solo FX Special Edition (SE) case for the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS. Like the previously-released solo and solo FX for iPhone 3G, the SE is a form-fitting case, featuring integrated volume and power button protection, an embossed design pattern for added visual interest, and unobstructed access to all ports and controls. Unlike prior models, however, the solo FX SE features a more subdued matte finish with a textured surface, and includes both clear and mirror-finish screen film protectors. The solo FX SE for iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS is available now in black, pink, or white, and sells for $35.
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series