IslandJohn has released Bee Patrol, a new flight-strategy game for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Bee Patrol provides a creative take on the line-drawing game genre where players must draw individual flight paths for a swarm of bees to ensure the survival of the colony, encountering new creatures and gameplay mechanics as they progress. Players must guide their bees to cross-pollinate flowers and collect nectar on their way back to the hive while avoiding enemy insects, forces of nature and mid-air collisions with other bees. The game provides several beautifully rendered environments for players to explore through 18 different levels. Players can choose from two game modes: “Worker” to simply play for survival or a timed “Queen” mode. OpenFeint and Game Center integration is also included for sharing high scores and tracking achievements. Bee Patrol is available separately for the iPhone/iPod touch and iPad. Bee Patrol for the iPhone and iPod touch sells for $1; Bee Patrol HD for the iPad sells for $3. A free version, Bee Patrol Lite is also available for the iPhone and iPod touch.
- Anti-tracking policies from Apple and Google help ad firms recover
- Apple lobbying for chip production subsidies in the US
- Russian antitrust authority fines Apple $12 million
- The official MagSafe Charger crops to an all-time low, now only $30
- Apple TV+ ‘Killers of the Flower Moon’ first look image revealed online
- Apple TV Siri support arrives in New Zealand, Ireland and Austria
- Apple TV+ documentary ‘The Me You Can’t See’ to debut May 21
- Should you buy the iPhone SE in 2021?
- Should you buy the iPhone XR in 2021?
- Top Apple Health executive leaving the company