The first European iPad has been unboxed, and Italian site iPadItalia has posted photos of the unit’s unboxing. As noted in the article (Translated Link), the packaging is largely identical to that seen in the U.S., apart from Italian language inserts and the power supply; the included USB to 30-pin cable was strangely missing from the shots. It is unclear from where the device was obtained, however, a commenter claimed that the site “can not disclose anything.” Apple will launch the iPad in Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, Switzerland and the UK on Friday, May 28.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today