The U.S. International Trade Commission (ITC) has once again postponed a final ruling on the dispute between HTC and Apple, according to an HTC official. Speaking with Reuters, the official said that the ruling is now due on December 19, adding that the ITC did not give a reason for the delay. The ITC was due to deliver a ruling in the case, which could see sales of Android-based HTC devices banned in the U.S., on December 6, before it pushed back the date back to today.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150