The U.S. International Trade Commission (ITC) has announced that it will investigate an Apple complaint filed against Samsung claiming patent infringement. According to an announcement on the ITC website, the investigation will include “mobile phone handsets and tablet computers, in addition to components such as software, touchpads, and hardware interfaces;” Apple is said to be seeking an exclusion order and cease and desist orders. As noted when Apple originally filed its complaint against Samsung in July, Apple is likely targeting models similar to the Infuse 4G, Galaxy S 4G, Droid Charge, and Galaxy Tab 10.1, all of which it is attempting to block with a preliminary injunction in the companies’ ongoing case in California.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today