iTeleport has released an update to its remote desktop application for iOS devices adding support for the integrated speech recognition features on the iPhone 4S. With iTeleport 5.1.4 dictation is now supported in both the regular keyboard view and compose text view, allowing users to dictate text for sending to the remove computer. The latest version also adds the ability to tap the text display to toggle secure text mode, improves typing accuracy with iOS 5 and makes several other performance and UI improvements. iTeleport: VNC 5.1.4 is available from the App Store for $20.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS