iTeleport has released an update to its remote desktop application for iOS devices adding support for voice commands on the iPhone 4S. iTeleport VNC is a universal application that allows iPhone, iPod touch and iPad users to remotely control a desktop PC or Mac using the popular VNC remote control protocol. The application can be configured to work with any VNC server or users can download and install the free companion iTeleport Connect application to simplify the setup process, particularly when working with home routers and firewalls. Version 5.2 adds the ability for Mac users to launch applications from iTeleport simply by saying “Launch” and the name of the app. The new feature requires iTeleport Connect 5.2 or later on the desktop and is presently limited to Mac OS X users, although the developer notes Windows support is coming soon. iTeleport VNC is available from the App Store for $20.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today