Ambrosia Software has released iToner 1.0.8, the latest update to its iPhone custom ringtone tool. iToner lets users easily transfer their own MP3, AAC, WAVE, and AIFF audio files to the iPhone as custom ringtones. The latest version, iToner 1.0.8, provides fixes for iTunes 7.7 and iPhone Software 2.0 compatibility, as well as Japanese localization. iToner requires Mac OS X 10.4.10 or later and sells for $15; a free trial download is also available.
- Apple awards $410 million to II-IV, an AR tech company
- 128 million iPhone users were affected by a botnet, reveal internal emails
- WWDC 2021: Interesting updates to iOS & iPadOS
- Apple Card Family detailed in new support page
- Zoom gains special access to iPad’s Camera API for multitasking features
- Unlock your iPhone using Apple Watch: Mask times!
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Wrap your Apple TV remote in a Elago R4 remote case retro skin and take 7% off
- YouTuber modified his AirTag to fit in a wallet
- Apple explains Apple Card family in length via support document