Apple has announced that it has now sold 100 million songs in Europe. The company said that a Belgium iTunes user was the winner of its 100 million downloads contest. “Congratulations to Ken Reist from Steenokkerzeel, Belgium, the 100 Millionth Song Grand Prize Winner. Ken purchased the 100 millionth download in Europe—the album Die Zauberflöte by Mozart—at 6.22 pm on December 6th, 2005.” Reist will receive a 17-inch iMac G5, a 30GB iPod, a 10,000-song gift card for the iTunes Music Store, and two tickets to see Robbie Williams in concert.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150