iTunes, in partnership with live music company Live Nation, has launched a new series of recorded and filmed concerts from its network of “wired” venues on the iTunes Store. The new exclusive offerings include video and/or audio recordings from artists such as the Plain White T’s, OK Go, Jesse McCartney, and The Bird and the Bee, with more releases promised in the future. The live albums are priced between $4 and $10, with video recordings priced between $8 and $13.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?