iTunes, in partnership with live music company Live Nation, has launched a new series of recorded and filmed concerts from its network of “wired” venues on the iTunes Store. The new exclusive offerings include video and/or audio recordings from artists such as the Plain White T’s, OK Go, Jesse McCartney, and The Bird and the Bee, with more releases promised in the future. The live albums are priced between $4 and $10, with video recordings priced between $8 and $13.
- Apple awards $410 million to II-IV, an AR tech company
- 128 million iPhone users were affected by a botnet, reveal internal emails
- WWDC 2021: Interesting updates to iOS & iPadOS
- Apple Card Family detailed in new support page
- Zoom gains special access to iPad’s Camera API for multitasking features
- Unlock your iPhone using Apple Watch: Mask times!
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Wrap your Apple TV remote in a Elago R4 remote case retro skin and take 7% off
- YouTuber modified his AirTag to fit in a wallet
- Apple explains Apple Card family in length via support document