The iTunes Store saw worldwide sales of more than 450,000 Beatles albums in the group’s first week of availability. Citing internal sales figures from Apple, Billboard reports that more than 2 million individual songs by The Beatles were sold during the period; Abbey Road was the top-selling Beatles album in the U.S., while the top selling song was “Here Comes the Sun,” one of five songs chosen by Apple for use in its promotional TV advertisements. Notably, it is unclear whether the total album figure counts the band’s career-spanning Box Set as one or multiple albums, as the $149 set is currently listed at number 50 on the U.S. iTunes Store’s Top Albums chart.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today