Apple launched the iTunes Music Store three years ago today on April 28, 2003. The store launched with over 200,000 songs and “groundbreaking personal use rights.” In addition to expanding the store to 20 other countries, Apple’s U.S. iTunes Music Store now offers over 2.9 million songs, 60,000 podcasts, 9,000 music videos, and over 70 television programs from ABC, NBC, CBS, HBO, MTV, ESPN and Showtime. More than 1 billion songs have been sold to date.
- iPad Air vs iPad Pro: Which offers the best value for money?
- New iOS 14.6 beta introduces new features in Podcasts app
- iPad Pro orders are now preparing to ship (early orders)
- Apple’s AirTag used to track a mailed package by an UK resident
- Counterfeit Apple chargers seller fined $147,000 in the UK
- iPhone 11 is the best value for money iPhone
- Apple could release a portless iPhone this year
- MagSafe to return as a new feature on Apple Silicon MacBook Pro models
- Upcoming MacBook Pro models to be powered by M-series chips
- Leading Apple enterprise management company Jamf to acquire zero trust cloud security company Wandera