Apple has taken the iTunes Music Store offline ahead of today’s special “Showtime” event in San Francisco. When connecting to the store, users are met with the message: “It’s Showtime. The iTunes Store is being updated.” Interestingly, the word “Music” has been omitted from the name. Apple is widely expected to announce full-length movie downloads today at the event.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today