Apple has kicked of a “Great Albums” sale on the iTunes Store with over 100 music albums priced at $7.99. Apple has organized the albums by years—1920s-1960s, 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s-2000s. Among the popular artists and bands are Nirvana, Johnny Cash, Oasis, Elvis Presley, U2, Bob Dylan, The Rolling Stones, and Eminem. Regular price on the albums, like most on the iTunes Store, is $9.99.
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch