Hitwise today reported that visits to the iTunes website were up 413% on Christmas Day this year versus Christmas Day 2005. The increase is attributed to new iPod owners flocking to Apple’s site to download iTunes. In addition, visits to the online Apple Store showed an increase of 110% when comparing Christmas Day 2006 to the previous year. The Apple Store was the fourth most visited website in the Hitwise Retail Index on Christmas Day 2006.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS