LG Display will be the sole supplier of flexible displays for Apple’s upcoming iWatch, according to South Korea’s Digital Times. It’s reported that Apple plans on bringing the device to the market in September. As previously reported, the Digital Times article claims Apple will release the iWatch in two different sizes — separate models with a 1.3” and 1.5” display, respectively. A previous Korean report claimed LG Chem would supply stepped lithium-ion batteries to Apple for the iWatch.
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch