Jamo recently introduced the i300 speaker system for all dockable iPods. The 2.1 system includes a standalone powered subwoofer, two compact satellite speakers, an iPod dock, and wireless remote control. “The system’s versatility extends far beyond filling your room with tunes stored on your iPod,” says Jamo. “The control dock (which charges your iPod too) is also fitted with an extra auxiliary input on its rear panel so that you can hook up your computer, portable DVD player or games console to the system. Still got another source that you want to hook up? No problem—there’s yet another input on the subwoofer itself.” Pricing was not available.
- iPad Air vs iPad Pro: Which offers the best value for money?
- New iOS 14.6 beta introduces new features in Podcasts app
- iPad Pro orders are now preparing to ship (early orders)
- Apple’s AirTag used to track a mailed package by an UK resident
- Counterfeit Apple chargers seller fined $147,000 in the UK
- iPhone 11 is the best value for money iPhone
- Apple could release a portless iPhone this year
- MagSafe to return as a new feature on Apple Silicon MacBook Pro models
- Upcoming MacBook Pro models to be powered by M-series chips
- Leading Apple enterprise management company Jamf to acquire zero trust cloud security company Wandera