Jamo recently introduced the i300 speaker system for all dockable iPods. The 2.1 system includes a standalone powered subwoofer, two compact satellite speakers, an iPod dock, and wireless remote control. “The system’s versatility extends far beyond filling your room with tunes stored on your iPod,” says Jamo. “The control dock (which charges your iPod too) is also fitted with an extra auxiliary input on its rear panel so that you can hook up your computer, portable DVD player or games console to the system. Still got another source that you want to hook up? No problem—there’s yet another input on the subwoofer itself.” Pricing was not available.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS