The cast of Apple’s upcoming [Emily Dickinson comedy series] has expanded with the addition of Jane Krakowski, Variety reports. Krakowski, who will play Emily Dickinson’s mother, is known for her work in Netflix’s “Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt” along with NBC’s critically-acclaimed “30 Rock,” between which she has netted five Emmy award nominations. The comedy series itself, which will be starring Hailee Steinfeld in the lead role, will take a lighthearted look at the life and world of the famous yet quirky American poet.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today