Jason Momoa has been cast in a lead role in a new Apple original series, Variety reports. Titled “See”, the series is described as an “epic, world-building drama set in the future.” Momoa, who is known for his five-year role on Stargate Atlantis as well as a one-season stint on Game of Thrones, will play Baba Voss, a fearless warrior, leader, and guardian. Little else is known about the new series, which was written by English screenwriter Steven Knight, who will also serve as executive producer alongside director Francis Lawrence, and Chemin Entertainment’s Peter Chernin, Jenno Topping and Kristen Campo. Momoa is the latest in an expanding lineup of big to sign on with Apple, following others such as Jennifer Aniston, Reese Witherspoon, and Octavia Spencer.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today