Aliph has announced that its Jawbone Bluetooth Headset will appear for sale alongside the iPhone when the device launches on June 29. “As the leader in audio quality, it’s exciting for us to have the Jawbone paired with the most innovative mobile phone platform in history,” said Hosain Rahman, Aliph CEO. “We believe consumers will find that the marriage of these products delivers the best experience in terms of quality and sophistication.” The Jawbone uses Noise Shield technology combined with innovations in acoustics and audio processing to virtually eliminate all background noise from calls, and allow you to hear the caller more clearly. The Jawbone Bluetooth Headset sells for $120.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS